Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Mighty Fortress is our God!


I came to Costa Rica 7 months ago wanting to fly through language school so we could get to Ecuador. God has been teaching me so much here and I am reminded just how small I am and how BIG God is! Whether facing trials and frustrations, or experiencing great joy and happiness... God has not changed, but my perspective has.

He taught me how to look inside myself, how to face trials head on. My tendency of course was to RUN! Isn't that what we all want to do when we get scared? Yet He is patient with me and taught me that I could find my strength in Him for everything, even the things that I was scared to do. Whether I was in the pit or on the mountain top, whether I was looking my fears in the face or weeping like a child, God's grace was more than enough. As I look forward to what God has in store, I will always cherish this time in Costa Rica.

These are some pictures that remind me about the amazing, creative, powerful and loving God that we serve! If you don't know this God... won't you please ask me about Him? I would love to share about the price He paid so that you could live with HIM for eternity. He is jealous for you!



Lil' monkey finds a snack... Enjoying his lil' snack... "What? Where'd it all go?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment