Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Journey Begins...

Well, the journey has already begun, but it's about to take us from what we know and are familiar with. In about 1 hour, we will begin our drive towards Colorado Springs. I can't believe I am actually saying that!
We started the process with HCJB in October of 2006, man how time flies! There are so many emotions running through our minds and hearts, but mostly excitement. This will be our first road trip with just Larry, Callie-our dog, and I. After packing the car, we just kind of stood there wondering how we have so much stuff! I mean, we're only there for 5 weeks, but it looks like we're going off to college again or something!
We hope to be in Colorado Springs tomorrow night, and then I will update a little more often to share what's going on. Okay Lord, we are ready, let's do this!
Yeahhhhhhh Whoooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment